CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

An alarm clock: my cue to wake up, hit 'Snooze' and go back to sleep

Last year, I used to set my alarm for 5AM, wake up, go write for a few hours and then go through my day. I can only write in complete silence and there's really no better time than when everyone's in bed.
But this year, it's just impossible to actually wake up. I have 6 alarms (because you know, 5 just aren't enough :P) but I keep hitting the snooze button until the very last alarm goes off. The problem's not that I do it on purpose. It's just that whenever I hear that annoying music coming from my phone, my first reflex is to hit anything to make it stop.

But then just a few minutes ago, I found this alarm clock that I simply have to buy. It's a flying alarm clock that only turns off when the propeller (the flying part) is placed back on its base. So the first thing I'll be doing in the morning is chasing my alarm clock around my room.
I think it's just what I need to get my lazy butt out of bed so I can get some writing done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment