CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Quotes

A few months ago, I subscribed to Quotes.com to get their Quote of the Day. Big mistake. It filled my inbox and on the few days that I actually read those quotes, I was always left so confused by them. There's one that I read about 4 months ago that I'm still trying to figure out what it means O.o
But regardless, I managed to find a few other websites that gave me the funny quotes I was looking for. At the beginning of each chapter of my book Bad Apple, I have a quote that relates to that particular chapter. Even though I've put the book on hold for a while, I thought I'd share some of my favorite quotes that I used for it.

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that He did not also limit his stupidity.” – Konrad Adenauer

“It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving.” - Unknown

 “A woman has a much better chance than a man of acquittal on a murder charge. If she happens to be a blonde, her chances rise up to forty-five percent.” – John McGeorge.

“An alarm clock is a device that wakes you up just in time to go back to sleep.” – Anonymous

“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.” – Robin Williams  

“I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.” – Jerome K. Jerome

“I believe in rules…If there weren't any rules, how could you break them?” –Leo Duracher

0 comments:

Post a Comment