CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Aeryn and Her Guy


For the last few months, my computer didn't have any sound and I had to listen to everything on my phone.  It became a bit annoying, especially since my phone tends to freeze whenever it wants and I have to take out the battery and restart it.

But my computer got fixed and while listening to thousands of songs on YouTube yesterday afternoon, I came across the perfect song for Aeryn and her guy. Yes, 'her guy'. Of course I won't say who she ends up falling for :P I took some parts of the song as a metaphor, but all in all, it fits Aeryn and her guy perfectly. All the names of the potential love interests are mentioned in the chapters that I've posted on inkpop. Anyone wanna take a wild guess as to who it is?

3 comments:

Zoey @ Uncreatively Zoey

If it's not Aidan, I'm going to hunt you down in Canada and kick you. -__-

Anne

Lol, I thought you hated Aidan?

Anne

Haha, well this was the reaction I was hoping readers got after reading about Aidan, so it makes me happy xD

Post a Comment