CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Early Editing

I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now, and today I got down to outlining Theoretically Speaking so I can know exactly where the story's going. I usually wait until I'm closer to the end of the book, but I wanted to try something new this time. Outlining what was going to happen in each chapter got me thinking about making the pace moving a tid bit faster, and before I knew it, I spent my entire history class rearranging the order of the scenes for the first 6 chapters for the story to move faster.

I think it'll work out better this way, but I still can't help thinking how much more work I put on my plate. And of course, there's still that voice at the back of my head wondering what I'll do if, once I'm done making those changes, I realize that I liked it better before -_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment