CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wattpad

I used to post my projects on inkpop but ever since they changed the layout and a lot of the features on the site, it just lost its appeal to me. At one point, inkpop just became stressful and my friend who introduced me to inkpop even called it a cult. Lol.

So anyway, I stopped going on inkpop. It gives me too much trouble: every time I log on using my username Blueview, it switches me to a different account linked to my Facebook account. It's really irritating. And I don't even know how to upload anything on the new site (kinda embarrassing but whatever xD). I'm only going on there to read this one project that I've patiently been waiting for for quite some time now.

Just yesterday, I found this new writing site. Wattpad. It's got such a simple layout. It's pretty much how inkpop used to be before everyone started swapping in order to get feedback. And it's copyrighted, so it's safe :D
I've posted Theoretically Speaking on there. If any of you would like to read it, that's where I'll be posting and updating from now on. I only have the prologue and first chapter right now, but more will be coming.

Here's the link for those interested (my username is MsBlueview):
http://www.wattpad.com/1616740-theoretically-speaking

0 comments:

Post a Comment