CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 26, 2011

And I Rise From the Dead

I do promise that I didn't forget about this blog. This week has just been extremely busy and not only did I not have time to blog, but I didn't exactly have a computer to blog. And no phone. But somehow, I survived.

I'm now in New Jersey and I have to say that I absolutely love it. I've got so many blogging ideas going around in my mind from all that I've done, but today will be a post about yours truly and her first trip to Barnes&Noble xD

On said trip, guess what book I bought? Richelle Mead's Bloodlines. I actually squealed when I bought it  because you see, Vampire Academy is my favorite paranormal series, and I've been following all the Bloodlines teasers on Facebook and just couldn't wait to buy it. I was also going to by The Power of Six, the sequel to I Am Number Four, but I was short two dollars and didn't have my debit with me. But on my next trip, I'll be getting a B&N membership and buying the sequel. Anyone planning on reading those two books? Anyone's already read them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment