CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Theories and Envelopes

Hi everyone, anyone :)

I'm Anne, and I think it's about time I made a blog :P

This blog will be full of my weird and crazy theories which I've oddly written on a bunch of funky hand-made envelopes, and my random thoughts (I've got a ton of those). I'll also post some things (excerpts, updates, whatnots) about my writing. If anyone wants to read more, I'll eventually be posting more of my novels on Inkpop.

Aaaand...that's about it ^_^

1 comments:

Art_Chick135

I would say DEFINITELY read Sarah Dessen Just Listen. It's an awesome book :)
Plus, I see that you've written nothing on this blog concerning the sequel to Second time around, but you posted something about it on Inkpop...?

Post a Comment